How to Upgrade and Buy 100% Working Windows 8.1 Professional Key – Windows Product Keys
Windows 8.1 Product Key: Microsoft has officially released a preview version of Windows 8.1, which can be used to update all existing Windows 8 users. To activate Windows 8.1 on the Windows operating system, a product key is required. After Windows 8, this is the latest version, with many new features. The Microsoft team can download Windows 8.1 in the ISO file. Activating a program is simple by using the instructions and activation keys that are already included in the installer package. Because there are many operating systems now, Windows 8.1 is best compared to other versions. The Windows 8.1 Product key will be supported in 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
How to activate a Windows 8.1 product key:
Activating http://www.licensekeysale.com/windows-81-professional-p-72.html windows 8.1 professional key is a simple process, and the simple steps mentioned in the article can be understood by the user. If you lose the activation product key, you can recover the key by other means on the system.
Windows 8.1 Product Keys:
- Windows 8.1 Professional N – HMCNV-VVBFX-7HMBH-CTY9B-B4FXY
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise N – TT4HM-HN7YT-62K67-RGRQJ-JFFXW
- Windows 8.1 Product Key – GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9
- Windows 8 product key – XCVCF-2NXM9-723PB-MHCB7-2RYQQ
- windows 10 license key– 215ZI-MDG3Q-OABGS-LP436-Z5RU6
- windows 10 home product key – 4563L-L4TOL-GYICR-1M1LL-W86JT
- windows oem key not working – IBCOY-GHFNR-5EGAO-CVTJ8-U5CZE
- windows 10 iso – X29XQ-JSR0Q-J0M1B-VZC8M-526B3
- Windows 10 Home – AUYP0-W0LPJ-I6P73-VH4LF-N0DRP
The above information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to activate the windows 8.1 professional key. If you have any doubts regarding this issue comment us below we will solve your problem. We highly recommend you to buy product key to support the developers. To buy http://www.licensekeysale.com/
Recovering missing keys:
To recover your lost product key, you can activate Windows 8.1 on your system. You can follow these steps as Keys:
- Windows product key was hidden somewhere in the registry and can be extracted easily by a free key.
- Mostly there are two popular options to recover the lost key either by ProductKey or Key Finder.
- ProductKey and Key Finder can be downloaded directly from the websites by the developers.
- As the application offers the paid versions but the windows key offer for a free version.
- You are not needed to install the program and simply run to know the list of keys available.
- Now click on windows to find your key and click on start recovery.
- Your key will be listed as a product key with 25 characters split into 5 groups of 5 characters each.
- Now click on save file option.
If you are currently running Windows 7 and want to upgrade to Windows 8.1, it is relatively easy to use the Microsoft Upgrade Assistant utility. However, there are a few things you need to know before you upgrade. The most important thing to know is that unlike upgrading Windows 8 through 8.1, your files and data will be transferred, but you’ll need to reinstall all of your software applications. Here’s what you need to know and the steps to make the process as simple and seamless as possible.
Activation of Windows 8.1 Professional Key:
- Click on Windows option on your home screen.
- And then right click on “Properties”.
- You will be moved into a new page of details about Windows Os.
- Open the activation window by a single click or type slui 3 and click on enter to open the window.
- Now enter the Product Key either you recovered or received with your purchase on Windows.
- Windows will be automatically activated as soon as you entered the key.
- If the above steps don’t work for activation of windows you can try to enter key through an elevated command prompt and select “Command prompt”.
- Type slmgr.vbs/ipk xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx and press enter.
- A notification can be seen on the windows as installed product key xxxxx successfully.
- Now type slmgr.vbs/ato and click on enter to see a notification as “Activating windows edition”.
- It takes a few minutes of time for activation after completion of activation you can see a notification as “Product activated successfully”.
- If you still face any problem you can contact to the Microsoft automated activation service.
- By this three steps, you can activate windows 8.1 product key on your device successfully.
The product key is also known as a software key. This is a software key for a computer-based program, and a copy of the Windows Master is certified on the system setup. A product key consists of a series of letters or numbers, with a symbol of 25 digits. The product key is entered by the user when the system software or validator feature is installed. With product keys, you can periodically obtain information about software and system malware feature updates.
How to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 8.1
Before we begin
In Word: Backup. Although your folders and files are best used with you during the upgrade process, you need to back up your pictures, documents, and other important data if something goes wrong. You can use both options to create a local backup in an external drive, offsite solution, or better. Also, because you need to reinstall your desktop program, make sure you have a list of all license keys for the software you have purchased. Another step I suggest is to verify that the Windows 7 system is up to date. Even if automatic Windows updates are enabled, run it manually to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Upgrade to Windows 8.1 with Upgrade Assistant
Microsoft allows you to purchase, download, and install windows 8.1 professional key on the web. You can also purchase physical copies if your Internet connection is slow or you prefer to upgrade the traditional way. Either way, the “basic” version will cost 119 dollars and a Pro version of 199 dollars.
Download and run the Windows 8.1 upgrade assistant. This is a free utility that Microsoft will scan your computer for hardware, software and peripherals (make sure they are in) and let you know what is or is not compatible with the new operating system. For items that need attention, click the more Information link. Because your system is already running Windows 7, there should be no problems running Windows 8.1. Typically, if some content is not compatible, you only need to update one software driver or two.
After you find something that is compatible or needed attention, follow the instructions on the Upgrade assistant’s screen. It gives you the option to purchase the version you want to download and install. Although the price is set for most users, Microsoft gives students a discount and allows them to get 8.1 Pro 69.99 dollars.
You will be asked to put your billing information, and then you will get a product key. Make sure that you copy and save it in a secure location in case you need to reinstall Windows 8.1 later. In the Install Upgrade Assistant step, you need to enter the product key.
You will then download Windows 8.1. When you are done, you will see the following screen, allowing you to create the physical media. I suggest doing so so that you have a physical copy.
Continue to follow the installation wizard and, after agreeing to the terms of service, the process is the same as upgrading Windows 8 through 8.1. Your computer will be restarted three times when the installation completes.
After the upgrade is complete, run the Windows update again, because there will be several updates to the new operating system to be installed. Then install the required desktop program. In fact, it’s a good time to inventory and leave you no longer using the program for a cleaner system.
Windows 8.1 makes the experience of moving from Windows 7 more discordant than the first iteration of Windows 8. Windows 8.1 includes the Start button and has built-in settings to help you keep the subway way. Also make sure to view our article tips and tips for getting started with Windows 8.1.
Windows 8.1 Product Key:
Existing users of Windows 8 can install directly to 8.1 without any upgrades on their devices. When it is updated, it adds the Start button and the New Start screen customization to the desktop on which the Windows store updates will be restarted directly. After the software update, you may find many classic features and include more than 800 changes to Windows 8.1. Users who upgrade Windows 8 to 8.1 do not need to enter a product key. Other users who want to install clean http://www.licensekeysale.com/windows-81-professional-p-72.html windows 8.1 professional key will require that the product key be entered during the installation of the new editing software.
Windows 8.1 Professional Key Article Link:https://newatlas.com/upgrade-windows-7-to-windows-81/29746/